Over the years, we have built strong relationships with port authorities and cargo interests to ensure the smooth and timely berthing and dispatch of principals' vessels. Our professional, experienced and qualified operations staff are trained to have a proactive and forward thinking approach. This ensures that potential problems are anticipated and acted upon before they can escalate.
In order to services we have in place a team of dedicated professionals who are well served in handling all types of marine vessels. Some of the specific services can provide are as follows.
professional handling in shipping agency service
- Experience and expertise for handling agency service for overseas and local flag.
- STS Operation.
- Supply of mooring masters.
- Offshore supplying.
- Ship Chandler / Crew Change.
- Owner Representatives.
- Chartering & Brokering Service.
- Competitive pricing and quality service.
- 24 hour round the clock services 7 days a week.
- Prompt Berthing completion of Customs, Immigration, Port Health Formalities etc.
- Assistance to master.
- Supply of provisions and stores.
- Arranging repairs through reputable marine workshops.
- Custom clearance of spare parts/accessories dispatched from abroad and their delivery on board. Supply bunkers and lubricants..
- Complete sailing formalities in time and sail vessel immediately on completion.
our service include
- Ship Agency.
- General Agent.
- Stevedoring Company.
- Crewing Agent.
- Bunkers Supply.
- Chartering Vessel (Tug & Barge - LCT).
Value added to all our principal and owners is we can save more time to setting the berthing schedule upon arrival, save time monitoring upon vessel berthing and settle for smooth sailing upon complete discharge. Also distributing document in faster process for in/out clearance vessel and update daily report condition.